Get creative and show someone you haven’t seen you’re thinking of them.
As the United States slowly re-opens, you can bridge the wait with a virtual gesture!
When hotels.com Captain Obvious was on a nationwide ad saying “stay home” I knew the days of socializing, traveling, physical affection, and booking on hotels.com was going on a hiatus.
The longer we are home, the more we seek affection, human interaction, and a sense of communal love that feels so absent these days.
Just like the hotels.com welcomed me to social distancing, the Carmax commercial reminded me that “social distancing doesn’t have to make us socially distant”.
“Even if we can’t touch each other, here are ways we can touch each other”
- NEW! Smilebox LIVE where invites become events! Send an awesome invite to someone. Invite them to have a meal. Send them a hug. Smile Box Offers both free and premium plans.
- Facebook Groups
- Have a hobby and want to share with the world to find like-minded people? Create or join a Facebook Group absolutely free!
- Send someone you love or that can’t go out even for essentials some groceries with Instacart. Instacart often times has promotions offering free delivery for certain vendors in your area. Look out for great deals!
- Share a glass of wine with a friend! With Drizly you can order and send loved ones adult beverages. Drizly is 21+ and does verify your identification. Minimum dollar amounts are often required for orders.
- Handwritten letter
- Take out that pen and paper and write a letter to a loved one. The post office will also thank you for the stamp purchase 🙂
- Netflix Party is a new way to watch Netflix with your friends online. Netflix Party synchronizes video playback and adds group chat to your favorite Netflix shows. Netflix Part requires an active netflix subscription. Netflix subscriptions start at $8.99 a month.
Remember to keep finding ways to love and let yourself be loved! COVID-19 has put space between us physically, but not in our sentiments!
Stay creative, stay loving, and until we can hug again – keep hugging virtually.